Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Feeling happy

  So I finally got moved into my new apartment. Wow was that a job! I didn't think the move was going to turn out the way it did, but oh well. At least it got done. It actually took 3 days to get all my stuff out of the old apartment and I didn't even take everything I had!
  I love my new aprtment!!!! It it so much bigger than the model they showed me and that makes me and my son extra happy. It's funny because the apartment is so me. I feel like it was built especially for me! The view is nice and it looks like I'm living in a penthouse! lol
  This move has made me a new person. With all that has gone on I feel like this is exactly where I am suppose to be. I wake up every morning happy and not stressed anymore. I don't have someone extra holding me down. My heart is full of peace and happiness. I am so excited to see the next blessing the Lord has in store for me.

7 comments:

  1. congratulations I am always happy to hear good news like this

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must be a great feeling! Congratulations on the new place:)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Tracy! I am so glad to hear that. I know you've been extra stressed lately so I am thrilled things are getting better :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its very exciting to have your own place. I remember the feeling. Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and I pray that you have nothing but great memories in your new home..

    ReplyDelete