Tuesday, March 18, 2014

   Ok, so here it is! Possibly the last blog I'll do. Still haven't decided on that yet. So I am feeling amazing this week and had an amazing weekend and just wanted to share it with others. I have to start out by saying I am so blessed!!!!! I went to get my hair done on Saturday after work and I don't usually keep up my eyebrows, in case no one has noticed! lol So the lady was doing them and she knows my face because I've been going to the same hair dresser for 15+ years. So she proceeded to ask me why I don't keep them up and I told her as sad as it sounds, sometimes I don't have $15-$20 to spend on getting them done. Especially now that I am single and doing all this on my little salary. So she told me that until further notice, I was to come in once a month and she would do them for free!!!!! I was stunned!!!! I told her no and that I had the $ to pay her this time and she still wouldn't take it. So I went back over to my hair dresser's chair and then she proceeded to tell me not to pay her either this time!!!! What is going on?!!! Obviously I began crying like a baby! She is a very beautiful person and since she has been my hair dresser for so long, she knows ALL my stories. So even though they are not reading this, I am so blessed to have people like this in my life!!!! Thank you Jesus.
   On another note, I have ex news. A mutual friend of my son's and ex got in touch with the ex and told him how her and my son fell abandoned and neglected. So long story short, he started contacting my son again. Sunday, he texted my son a pic of a new Xbox One, which is something they did a lot of together. So I told my son to text him back and tell him come over and bring it and they could play together. He did!!!!! And this is what happened next. We sat outside and talked and he proceeded to tell me that he never should have left, he should have put his foot down and said this needs to stop and we need to work out our problems. His words, he made a mistake. Now grant you him nor myself ever thought I could make it on my own and look at me. I have a BEAUTIFUL apartment that I have decorated nicely, not to brag. Almost all my furniture is brand new and I have a brand new car. He told me he still loves me. When I asked him if he loves his current girlfriend he said "Not the way I love you. She doesn't make me happy the way you did." I'm not saying that I am perfect by any means what so ever, but I know I was good to him and gave everything I could. He said sometimes God has a way of working things out and I told him I wasn't sure if I would ever be able to trust him again. So I don't know. But I do know that I am thankful for the blessings I've received and I am just gonna do me and continue to be closer to my son and do for us. If it works out that we can be together, maybe. But I know I will not let him be that same person he was the 1st time. So remember that 80/20 rule fellas. It's not ALWAYS greener on the other side. So if you have a rough relationship, WORK IT OUT IF YOU CAN!!!!! You never know weither your letting your 80 or your 20 go.

3 comments:

  1. All I can say is, GOOD THINGS WILL ALWAYS HAPPEN, FOR GOOD PEOPLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traci, this blog out of all your blogs made me smile the most. You know why because I feel as though I could see you smiling as you typed that, I felt your happiness. I am so happy to see that things are going so well for you. You have worked so hard and now things are getting better. Keep in mind that you have to get through a little rain sometimes storms to get to the rainbow at the end. You will do just fine I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan. But which part? lol I felt like gloating a little when my ex told me those things, even though that's not who I am. I guess sometimes things REALLY do happen for a reason. :) Like they say, set it free and if it comes back, it was meant to be.

      Delete